blog counter



Site Network: Home | About Truck Amok | RSS | En Espanol

 

Your one-stop site for the latest trucking industry news, including fleet management, driver education, idle reduction, green technology, fuel conservation and other trucking industry trends.



About Truck Amok

What is Truck Amok?

Truck Amok is a blog that was created in March 2008 that seeks to combine a variety of trucking industry news sources and put them into one place.

It is not affiliated with one publication in particular and in no way intends to be a for-profit site. However, a handful of sites, including Fleet Owner, Bulk Transporter, Refrigerated Transporter and Trailer/Body Builders are primarily used as sources and are often linked directly to.

What can I expect to find at Truck Amok?

I try to provide links that I think others in the trucking industry might enjoy, and I also occasionally try to post fun bits of info to keep the site fresh and fun to come back to.

Can I make a suggestion?

Please. I am open to any and all suggestions that might make the site more interesting or useful to its readers. I'd love to hear comments or suggestions from anybody that stumbles upon the site.

Thanks for reading and I hope you come back!

posted by benmcclanahan @ 3:33 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home